To assist students in their transition to Ross University and life on the island of St. Kitts, all new students are housed through their first semester in the new Campus Living Residences on the east side of the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine campus on the Caribbean Sea. Most of the units are single efficiency units but several double occupancy units are available as well. Rooms include efficiency kitchens (refrigerator, sink, stove top, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker) and a bathroom (shower, sink and toilet). Common areas include air-conditioned study lounges, TV lounges and laundry facilities. In addition, each student room includes:
- High speed Internet connection
- Two Line phone including Long Distance (VoIP-free calls to North America) and on-campus dialing.
- Cable TV Hook-Up.
- Wireless Network accessible in common areas.
- 110 volts of electricity.
Current per semester rates* (in USD) for apartment units are set at:
|Efficiency**, single occupancy||$2,700/sem per resident or ($675/mo)|
|Two bedroom, double occupancy
|$1,900/sem per residentor ($475/mo)
$3,800/sem per couple or ($950/mo)
|Two bedroom as Single (when available)||$3,600/sem per residentor ($900/mo)|
* A portion of the cost per semester is applied toward electrical usage. Each unit is provided a base allotment of electrical usage. If the student uses more than this allotment, he/she may purchase additional electricity through our electricity credit card system. If a student does not use all of their allotted electricity, no refunds are given.
** Students are not able to apply to live in efficiency units with another person unless that person is a dependent under the age of 12.