Bookstore and Booklist
We are pleased to partner with Ambassador Education Services to provide you with your books and supplies for the upcoming semester. Please see the helpful tips below to ensure a smooth ordering process. You may visit the bookstore at rusmbookstore.rossu.edu.
- Please be sure to place your order by 2 p.m. EST on August 3rd to ensure timely delivery of your order.
- You can choose to send your items to your US address or straight to the Dominica campus. IMF and Clinical students should ship their items to their local/home address.
- Students should review the booklist and the online bookstore items carefully as to avoid having duplicate items. Often times, kits provide multiple items that may be used across various semesters. Sometimes, the individual items are listed again as replacements in case you need another instrument (i.e. You may see a stethoscope listed in multiple semesters, but you only need to purchase it one time). Make sure to decline the items you do not need.
- Additional items will be added over the next few months (i.e. school apparel, school supplies) as we continue to work with our new vendor.
- Booklist for Foundations of Medicine and Clinical Sciences