Welcome Medical School Students
You are about to embark on your new life at Ross University School of Medicine (RUSM), and we are eager to welcome you to your new home at one of the premier Caribbean medical schools. RUSM's proven, US-modeled MD program is designed to prepare you to thrive in the fast-paced, ever-changing world of practicing medicine.
You've invested a lot to prepare for this moment, and we're committed to making your transition to medical school as seamless as possible. You should take considerable pride in this achievement: Each year, we receive thousands of applications from dedicated and talented people who aspire to careers in medicine. From these many worthy candidates, we strive to identify those individuals who demonstrate the greatest promise and performance. In getting to know you and your abilities during the admissions process, our Admissions Committee believes you have the potential to be an outstanding addition to our medical program.
We're Here for You
We have a trained team of experts who will be providing assistance as you prepare to matriculate. The new student coordinator to whom you are assigned will guide you through the process of applying for financial aid, obtaining a student visa and arranging your travel. This will ensure that you arrive on campus in a timely manner to participate in the orientation and registration programs, as well as secure housing.
At RUSM, we understand that to achieve your goal of becoming a successful physician you need support along the way. That is why we are here. We strive to provide you with the highest level of service, from your first contact with Ross to the day you walk across the stage at commencement, and beyond!
With that goal in mind, we are excited to provide two self-service web tools to our current students.
MyRoss is a student self-service tool designed to empower you with access to your student records, anytime, anywhere, via the web. You can access the following information:
- Personal information: view and update your student, contact, and emergency contact information, as well as your directory profile.
- Financial Aid: apply for financial aid, review status of loans and document requirements.
- Student Accounts: view your account summary, make a payment, obtain health insurance, and more.
- Registrar: change your address, view holds, and download forms.
- Student and Professional Development: apply for a MSPE, view the Pre-Residency Planning Guide and Timeline, and more.
- Clinical: view your clinical schedule, hospital, and rotation information, and more.
AskRoss also features a searchable "Knowledge Base" that includes more than 300 frequently-asked questions. These FAQs cover a variety of topics, including information from the Office of the Registrar, Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Accounts, the Office of Student and Professional Development, Alumni Relations, and Clinical Placement. Here are just a few examples of the questions you will see in the Knowledge Base:
- How do I request a transcript?
- Where can I find the academic calendar?
- How can I obtain health insurance for my spouse and/or child(ren)?
- How do I know if my refund check has been sent?
If you have any questions, please contact our office by phone at 855-MDROSSU (855-637-6778) or email (Admissions@RossU.edu). We look forward to having you as a member of our student body.